After almost 70 years of service, the Sadi Carnot bridge, located in the center of the city of Sète (France), was at the end of its lifetime. The replacement or very thorough renovation was therefore increasingly urgent. it was decided to replace the existing bridge with a more modern version.
- Load out of the bridge in Italy incl. pontoon delivery, ballasting, …
- Marine transport from Italy to France
- Installation at final destination in Sète
- SPMT transports
- Jacking operations
- Marine transport (pontoon, tug, stability, …)
- All related engineering (ballasting, mooring, bollard pull, …)